These homemade Banana Protein Bars are a great source of protein that can be eaten as breakfast or used as a protein snack bar. Each serving has 14 g of protein, 28 g of carbohydrates, 11 g of fat, and 6.3 g of fiber. Feel free to add some of these ingredients Raisins, Vanilla Extract, Stevia, Honey for different flavors.
– Mash two bananas to form a paste.
– Add oats, coconut, syrup & whey
– Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper
– Press contents of the mixing bowl into tray until flat
– Place in fridge and leave to set
– Whilst waiting melt dark chocolate and milk in the microwave
– Remove tray from fridge & pour melted chocolate on top
– Add to fridge again to set, then serve
Recipe from TheProteinWorks.com